Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Football news!

Ahhh! That was a mini orgasmatron my friends, the big news in the world today, besides pirates messing everyones shit up in somalia, is the release of the NFL's 2009 Regular season schedule. And no offense to all the other teams out there but I don't really give a crap about you, just the Bears. As far as I'm concerned thats all that really matters, for the other games I will see whats on each week and watch what catches my interest, ahh but who the Bears play each week, well thats important to me. And let us think about this nugget, the Bears have the easiest schedule of all NFL teams, the road to the playoffs is becoming a heckuva lot easier for da bears the past few weeks. Another bonus for me? at this time 5 prime time games and each game prior to week4 against the Lions doesn't start until 4:20 or later, that has the potential for a lot of Bears games to view. The Bears are slated to have 3 sunday night games, and One Monday and Thursday night game. The sunday nighters are against the rival Packers, a rematch of one of last years most exciting games against the Falcons, and a rematch of anopther exciting game agaisnt the Eagles (3rd year in a row they've played each other). Of course the match I am most anticipating/Dreading is the Steeler @ Bears game in week 2. I will be quite alone that week as the whole of SRU will be against me. But anyways football fans rejoice the 2009 season approches quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment