Friday, November 13, 2009

Gotta Catch 'em All!

Alrighty Ladies and Gentlmen, I think it's just ladies actually, oh well. But I will now divuldge a secret to you, I have started playing Pokemon again. Yes, the gameboy phenomenom Pokemon. And I will be honest with you, I am again addicted. Now hear me out, I know it is nerdy beyond belief and I am a 22 year old man playing a game meant for people 10 years younger then me. But this game is just, hell it's fun!

And now that I am a more seasoned Video gamer, I can appreciate what Pokemon is, it is a surprisingly deep rpg. The quests and puzzles are simplistic, but the idea and battles are unique and engaging. So to all you pokemon lovers at heart do not be ashamed, after who knows how many years, the bane of every parents exsistence is back, in my life at least, and it's still as fun as you remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment