Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello Blogging world
After many months of Absence you shall all fell my presence again. So heres whats going on in my life since we last left, Laura took a dump on my heart, the long dick of the law had a grand ole time with my bum hole, and I have meetings with a counsler that wants to know how my realtionship with my father is. Also I may not graduate on time and I may not get into a grad school. But you know what? I'm upbeat about life cause well I don't know why but let me give you a nice little anecdote. (still not good at spelling but anyways) Over the summer I was bummed! like beyond depressed but, while I was feeling blue my ipod stumbles upon this song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY41o-iZStI . Listen to it, enjoy it, be uplifted by it. Cause After I heard that song I became less and less depressed, was it the song? was it time healing wounds? Who knows, All I know is, Break My Stride is a song garunteed to make your day just a bit brighter.
Peace Bloggers Until Next Time
Nishan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment