Saturday, November 28, 2009

My ex is a bitch

My ex, Laura Wise, is a shallow, selfish, bitch. She knowingly used me to keep herself happy until she had a system of friends to rely on then she dumped me. Now she's found a new man, well I say Fuck her. She doesn't deserve any happiness that comes her way. If she dies sad and alone, it will be too good for her. She deserves to be alone, and not only alone but whenever she thinks she has found someone who loves her, I hope that guy either dumps her like she did me, cheats on her and makes her feel worthless, or abuses her a treats her like crap, because in the end, Laura Wise is a piece of Crap. She doesn't deserve love, and if she does come anywhere close to finding it, I hope reality sets in and everything she holds dear is destroyed or taken away. Fuck you Laura Wise, you don't deserve an ounce of happiness, and I hope everything that you want you never get, and everything that makes you happy id destroyed or taken from you. You are a fucking bitch, and the day you die a miserable, lonely, sad old women is the day I feel any remorse for what a horrible human being you are, Fuck you, you god damn, son of bitch mother fucking cunt.

3 comments: